Seven states have joined the Department of Justice’s antitrust lawsuit seeking to block AT&T Inc.’s acquisition of wireless carrier T-Mobile USA Inc.
The bipartisan group of state attorneys general supporting the lawsuit include:
- Kamala Harris of California, a Democrat
- Lisa Madigan of Illinois, a Democrat
- Martha Coakley of Massachusetts, a Democrat
- Eric Schneiderman of New York, a Democrat
- Mike DeWine of Ohio, a Republican
- Linda Kelly of Pennsylvania, a Republican
- Rob McKenna of Washington, a Republican
Click on the box in the upper right to download the DOJ’s amended complaint.