Congressman Darrell Issa, R-CA, questions US Attorney General Eric Holder as he testifies before the House Judiciary Committee in Washington, DC, December 8, 2011. Holder faced a congressional hearing over a scandal which allowed US weapons to find their way into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. AFP PHOTO/Jim WATSON (Photo credit should read JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images)
- Issa Hearing to Focus on Constitution, Not on Guns and Smuggling
- Issa to Hold Hearings On ATF Program
- Issa, Grassley Send Investigators to Arizona in ATF Probe
- Citing Lack of Cooperation, Issa Subpoenas ATF Over Gun Smuggling Operations
- Issa, Grassley: DOJ Operation Contributing to Violence in Mexico
Comments are closed.